Loan Against Property
GET MAXIMUM ELIGIBILITY WITH TENURE OF UPTO 20 YEARS
What is Loan Against Property
Loan against Property popularly known as LAP is a Loan provided by the Banks/NBFCs against your existing Property mostly for the purpose of Enhancement/Expansion of your business .
Rate of Interest
Rate of Interest at present varies from 9.25% to 16% depending on the profile & property of the customer.
We are providing funding on almost all types of properties i.e.
- Residential – Approved, Regularized, Lal Dora
- Commercial – Approved, Regularized
- Industrial – Approved
- Farm House – Approved
- Hotel, Restaurant, Guest House, School, College etc
Loan Against Property Eligibility
LAP Eligibility depends on the following conditions :-
- Your total annual income
- Your existing liabilities.
- Valuation of your property.
- Your total work experience and experience in your current job/Business.
- Financial documents.
* Minimum Age at the time of Application should be 21 years
Maximum Loan Amount depends on the Income and Property Market Value .While deciding on the Eligibility in case of Salaried bank generally takes into consideration Gross Salary, Rental Income & Present EMI which He/She is paying.
In Case of Business, Banks takes into consideration various factors such as Annual Turnover/Receipt/Commission,Gross Profit, Net Profit, Average Bank Balance, Rental Income , Present EMI and Various other factors such as your property condition, your work condition etc.